Friday, February 3, 2012

Winter Time In Shorts

This Has Been Such an Odd Season...

Not that I'm complaining.  It's awesome to be able to wear shorts outside during winter.  But still... doesn't seem quite right on the second day of February.  Didn't stop the kids from having a good time, though.

My little Nat Nat.  She's about to be three years old in a couple of weeks and pretend play has really taken off.  I love to play with her -- it makes me grin when she asks me to help get babies dressed and undressed over and over again.  And don't even get me started on pretend baths.  


And my little cowboy.  Daniel wears this hat everywhere, even to bed.  It's almost getting too small for him.  I am going to be on a desperate search for a bigger version when he grows out of it.


Dandelions!


I love hanging out with them :)


Thanks for reading!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly love reading your comments!